My Habit

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Star #11

So as I was out and about today I was motivated to do Star #11.  Star #11 is that person who was walking around picking up garbage and putting it into a bag.  Cleaning up our community is such a great thing to see happening.  Star #11 could be you?  I have seen young and old alike taking part in cleaning up the garbage.  It is a great showing of community spirit and service.  I know that there is a problem, too many people are not taking enough care with their trash.  But to see so many people willing to clean things up is great.

Thanks to all the people who have given of their time and energy to make our community clean and tidy.  You have encouraged me and you are making a difference.  Our community is a better place with people like you!

Preacherman

No comments:

Post a Comment