My Habit

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Star #5

Well Star #5 could just as easily be Stars #5, because #5 is our local RCMP.  Today I was so impressed and encouraged by the 3 officers I met that I just had to use that excuse to make the local members my star #5.  It really is good to encounter such nice, community minded officers.  They were not only concerned about the potential of crime in our community, but were also concerned about improving our community and helping the less fortunate.

I am glad that we have officers who are here to protect us, and keep the peace.  But I am so very glad that they are also such good members of our community, helping us to make it the wonderful place that it is.

So a BIG Wood Buffalo thank you to all our members of the local RCMP, you are a great part of us.

Preacherman

No comments:

Post a Comment