My Habit

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Star #12

Star #12 - As I was driving through our community yesterday I took notice of a yard that was really well kept.  the lawn was green and the flower beds planted.  The trees were well pruned and kept.  It was really nice to see and actually motivated me about how we keep our yard.  Actually there are many yards around our community like that.  Maybe that yard is yours?  I do not know the name of the person but really appreciate that way that some members of our community go the extra mile to keep their yards up.

We all live here together, it is nice to see people make an effort to beautify our community.  I know that it is not an easy thing to make your yard look nice, ours is not an outstanding yard but we are working on it and try our best.  To those of you who are so gifted in this way, thank you for your example and the beauty you add to our community.  Keep up the good work!

Preacherman

No comments:

Post a Comment