My Habit

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Star #15

Star #15 is really special, so very special that we give them a day on the calendar each year .... yep it is Dads!  Make sure you appreciate your dad on fathers day.  I know that even though he no longer lives here I consider my dad, Wayne Taylor, a Star of our community.  I still see the results of his influence as I spend time in our community.  Dad was always looking for ways to make the community better and to help others live with a smile.  Whether he was at a charity fund raiser or organizing the shootout at Keyano for the United Way, he always seemed to have fun and to encourage others to do the same.

In honor of all the dads here in our community, I am naming Wayne Taylor as star #15, because I see my dad as  such a great example of community spirit and he has left quite a legacy here.  Thanks Dad, for making a difference here!

Preacherman

No comments:

Post a Comment